Water Softener Installations in Utah
Hard water can be pretty nasty. Did you know that the film or coating you can see covering recently cleaned dishes, clothes, skin, hair, appliances or plumbing components is from hard water? Do you really want to be re-cleaning these items over and over again to help them look the way they were meant to be seen? The tap water that is received by over 90% of American homes and businesses is considered to be hard water. A water softener from 4 Star Water is here to help.
Call Us For Help! (801) 369-2175
Still not convinced? When 4 Star Water gives you the gift of soft water over hard water the benefits speak volumes:
- Glass, metal, plastic and ceramic dinnerware shine beautifully.
- The quality and stitching of your favorite fabrics, on average, last longer in the laundry.
- Your white clothing stays whiter, longer, and your color fabrics spend more time looking vivid and bright.
- The dryness of your skin is reduced significantly after a shower.
- Your pipelines, appliances and plumbing components have a much longer life span.
- Cut the time you spend cleaning faucets, sinks, tubs and showers in half.
- Better and more lather from soaps, detergents and shampoos which means you buy these products around 75% less.
- YOU’RE NOW SAVING MONEY! Your new softener pays for itself within 4-5 years and can last 10 or more!
So why 4 Star Water?
For over 20 years, the dedicated and experienced 4 Star Water technicians have been committed to serving the Intermountain West and Wasatch Front, and guaranteeing 100% satisfaction every time. Our water softener experience is second to none.
Whether you’re in need of a new water softener or are looking to have your existing water softener repaired, there’s no better time to call than now. As if our affordable rates and free quotes right over the phone aren’t enough, see why we’re the leading plumbing service in your area time and time again!